BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Cabot Corporation announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cabot (China) Ltd., has signed a joint venture agreement with Inner Mongolia Hengyecheng Silicone Co., Ltd (HYC), to form a joint venture to manufacture fumed silica in China. Cabot will hold an 80 percent share in the joint venture and HYC will own the remaining 20 percent. The agreement was signed following a ceremony on September 12th at the InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin Hotel. The joint venture w